Re: I'm so proud.

Logan Shaw <lshaw-usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>It would've been like a parade of the mutant automobiles: all the wrong
>shapes and sizes, still able to drive, but only coming out at night
>when they can't be ridiculed by the normal cars.

This sort of reminds me of my driveway, right now. The average age of
all the cars I have is currently 22.8 years; soon to be 25.3. The
average age of the body designs of those cars is about 36.5 years; soon
to be 43.

Matt Roberds

  • Re: Dam Ebay
    ... I'm currently getting evils for considering ... even though I don't have room for 2 cars and "Can only drive one at a ... but then the average age is similar to the average number of brain cells in ... I've had a lumpy Skoda running sweet in about ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Car hire Malaga airport
    ... is that the Avis fleet has an average age of less than 6 ... It actually says "all cars" not that the average age of all our cars ... was it that Avis France does so? ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • OT: old cars (was Re: Im so proud.)
    ... >>shapes and sizes, still able to drive, but only coming out at night ... > all the cars I have is currently 22.8 years; ... > average age of the body designs of those cars is about 36.5 years; ... In our driveway, the average is about 7, but if you include the one in our ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Avgas Where is the ceiling?
    ... Michigan which is the home of the US auto industry, ... FWIH, the number of cars is growing, so the auto makers expect to turnover ... average age is still a lot less than for aircraft. ...
    (rec.aviation.owning)
  • Re: No Skipweaselling Please - Were Welsh
    ... The other aspect that drivers don't give enough weight to is the erratic ... Insurance companies don't penalise powerful cars for nothing - they know ... - that sort of thing. ... There would of course be gun owners who thought ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)