Re: Sprog LART suggestions wanted
- From: raltbos@xxxxxxxxx (Richard Bos)
- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 15:44:54 GMT
Geoff Kinnel <Geoff@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <v9d0p15q8nbadfsaotivh0mii6pkqgb29t@xxxxxxx>, Rob Adams wrote:
> > On 01 Dec 2005 21:27:07 -0800, Steve VanDevender
> ><stevev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>I replied "What the hell are you complaining about? It's 65 degrees
> >>and not raining. This is great weather!"
> >> F, or 18 C.
> > Hell thats cold. Doesnt get fown that far even at night except for
> > maybe 2 nights of the year around June.
> I hereby summon djc to give us a weather report. If you think 18C is
> cold, you're in for a treat.
Hmmm... does Ethan Dicks read this group?
- Prev by Date: Re: <cackle> <insane cackle>
- Next by Date: Bring me the heads of the Blotes design team!
- Previous by thread: Re: Sprog LART suggestions wanted
- Next by thread: Re: Sprog LART suggestions wanted