Re: I'm so proud.
- From: Stuart Lamble <7d5-c-01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:58:44 GMT
On 2005-11-30, Patrick R. Wade <prwade@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Graham Reed <greed@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> Fortunately, that requires the sending Monks to pay shipping, so I'll
>> expect fewer packets of fertilizer than GMail invites.
> There's a discernable difference?
Yes. You can expect a decent crop of vegetables after liberally applying
My Usenet From: address now expires after two weeks. If you email me, and
the mail bounces, try changing the bit before the "@" to "usenet".
- Prev by Date: Re: <cackle> <insane cackle>
- Next by Date: Re: Sprog LART suggestions wanted
- Previous by thread: Re: I'm so proud.
- Next by thread: Re: I'm so proud.