Re: Daddy, I want one of _these_!
- From: chris+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Chris Suslowicz)
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:31:33 +0000
In article <dmi288$u0$6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
dpm_usenet@xxxxxxxxx (David P. Murphy) wrote:
>Rayner <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> There is a guarantee on the bottle, to the effect of 'If this product
>> does not meet the expected standard, we will give you a refund or a
>Florence: "If you drink this, you will die." Pretty clear warning label.
>Helix: Uhm, that's the statement of quality. The warnings are listed
> further down.
> -- http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff700/fv00617.htm
Thanks for the reminder and pointer. I have to fake up some labels and
re-brand a few bottles of Balvenie for Christmas presents....
The main advantages of Haynes and Chilton manuals are that they cost
$15, where the factory manuals cost $100 and up, and that they will
tell you how to use two hammers, a block of wood, and a meerkat to
replace "special tool no. 2-112-A" -- Matt Roberds in asr.
- Prev by Date: Re: Sprog LART suggestions wanted
- Next by Date: Re: on knives
- Previous by thread: Re: Daddy, I want one of _these_!
- Next by thread: Re: Daddy, I want one of _these_!