Re: I'm so proud.

On 28 Nov 2005 22:19:33 -0800, Steve VanDevender <stevev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| Stuart Lamble <7d5-b-1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
|
|> On 2005-11-29, Steve VanDevender <stevev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
|> I must admit, I have no idea what you two are talking about. A quick
|> giggle suggests that it's a TV show that I have never watched.
|
| It may not have been exported yet (at least not officially).

Season 1 has aired here, but that's all so far.

--
Reverend Paul Colquhoun, ULC. http://andor.dropbear.id.au/~paulcol
Asking for technical help in newsgroups? Read this first:

  • Re: Im so proud.
    ... >>> I must admit, I have no idea what you two are talking about. ... >>> giggle suggests that it's a TV show that I have never watched. ... I'm afraid I too am lost to humanity. ... Soap is cheaper to produce. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Been a while...
    ... especially delights in sharing her odiferous explosions with the rest of the family. ... And I'll admit that I giggle too when she does it....in between gagging and retching. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Been a while...
    ... especially delights in sharing her odiferous explosions with the rest of the family. ... And I'll admit that I giggle too when she does it....in between gagging and retching. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Im so proud.
    ... > I must admit, I have no idea what you two are talking about. ... > giggle suggests that it's a TV show that I have never watched. ... stevev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PGP keyprint 4AD7AF61F0B9DE87 522902969C0A7EE8 ... circuitry burns / Time flies while my little world turns ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)