Re: I'm so proud.

Satya <satyap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:24:06 +0000 (UTC), David P. Murphy wrote:
> > New Zealand, however, would appear to be about one hundred miles east
> > of Australia, according to those same countrymen.
>
> How!? I mean, what kind of delusion would produce that result?

People suck at reading map legends, and not just lusers.

Furriners are particularly notorious for misunderestimating
distances between points within .us, and we've even seen a Monk
fall into that trap some years back.

--
Omri Schwarz --- ocscwar@xxxxxxx ('h' before war)
Timeless wisdom of biomedical engineering: "Noise is principally