Re: I'm so proud.

Satya <satyap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:24:06 +0000 (UTC), David P. Murphy wrote:
> > New Zealand, however, would appear to be about one hundred miles east
> > of Australia, according to those same countrymen.
>
> How!? I mean, what kind of delusion would produce that result?

People suck at reading map legends, and not just lusers.

Furriners are particularly notorious for misunderestimating
distances between points within .us, and we've even seen a Monk
fall into that trap some years back.

--
Omri Schwarz --- ocscwar@xxxxxxx ('h' before war)
Timeless wisdom of biomedical engineering: "Noise is principally

  • Re: Im so proud.
    ... >> New Zealand, however, would appear to be about one hundred miles east ... >> of Australia, ... There's no dumb-ass vaccine ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Im so proud.
    ... >> New Zealand, however, would appear to be about one hundred miles east ... >> of Australia, ... David P. Murphy ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Im so proud.
    ... >>> New Zealand, however, would appear to be about one hundred miles east ... >>> of Australia, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: From colony to realm: the case of the British "white dominions"
    ... cases of Canada, Australia and New Zealand, would not be completed ... Caused dominion law to be no longer void on grounds of conflict ... also repealing the Colonial Laws Validity Act, ...
    (soc.culture.brazil)
  • Re: More Haka Insight
    ... How many countries does the ABs involve considering where they get ... 15-Leon MacDonald, New Zealand ... 1-G Holmes, Australia ... He just doesn't look Zambian to me". ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)