Re: I'm so proud.

stevo <stevo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
> Depending on if you define Asia as including .au or not, I am.

I was under the impression most Australians thought their country was
in Europe.

--
If you are young and you drink a great deal it will spoil your health, slow
your mind, make you fat - in other words, turn you into an adult.

  • Re: O/T: The American World
    ... There is a less favourable impression that people have about your ... difference between France or Paris is a bit strange IMO. ... More people are living in Europe though, ... a country, is considerably less mentioned in international news so ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: EU to extend beyond Europe
    ... Europe does not end in Vladivostok... ... I was under the impression that it ends at the Urals, ... half a country gets in I have no problem accepting that the ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Re: Newsweek ranks Finland as worlds best country
    ... the closest developed country - New Zealand is 3 hr flight away? ... In Europe people have no problem if they want to go to Mallorka, ... a low emigration rate from that country. ... the fact that at any given time there are thousands of Australians ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: Im so proud.
    ... >> Depending on if you define Asia as including .au or not, ... > I was under the impression most Australians thought their country was ... most .us-ains think Australia is in Europe. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Forthcoming Euro elections
    ... It seriously holds this country back from really ... the cost of production in the uk is kept high by the fact that most ... fatally dangerous and damaging threats to our economy. ... Its all a crying shame as UK should have been at the heart of Europe and was ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)