- From: Shalon Wood <dstar@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:45:12 -0600
Friday evening, on the way back up from Vel's pain doctor in houston,
I picked up my birthday present.
The Balvenie, 21yr Portwood.
Oh. My. God.
I'd wondered if there really was a difference; the best scotch I'd
tried was Glenmorangie 12yr, and it was 'I think I could learn to like
this'. That's why I got this for my birthday.
Yes. Yes, indeed, there is a difference. Even _Vel_ thought it was
'okay', and her response to the Glenmorangie was to gag.
I'm now greatly looking forward to my christmas present, but first I
have to find a liquor store around here with a wide selection of
Check out Strange Love -- an ezine of science fiction, fantasy, and
paranormal erotica. Only $2 for more than 20,000 words of fiction!
- Prev by Date: Re: Contractor hell
- Next by Date: Re: Old machine + new postgrad + 'I want it now'
- Previous by thread: Old machine + new postgrad + 'I want it now'
- Next by thread: Re: Liquid recovery