Re: Film review
- From: "Menno" <flexor@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 12 Nov 2005 01:11:37 GMT
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 05:17:09 UTC, TimC
> On 2005-11-09, John Hardin (aka Bruce)
> was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
> > Anthony de Boer - USEnet sez:
> >> Phil Launchbury posted thus:
> >>>There's the problem. Taxi drivers belong to a separate sub-species of
> >>>home sapiens inferior luserus.
> >> The _Anglo Guide to Survival in Quebec_ claims that the correct French
> >> word for taxicab driver is "Fromage".
> > My hovercraft is full of eels!
> A moose bit my sister once.
The pheasant has no agenda.
/\(O_^)/\ .oO( Menno Willemse )
/ / < > \ \ `--------------'
- Prev by Date: Re: Daddy, I want one of _these_!
- Next by Date: Re: Contractor hell
- Previous by thread: Re: Film review
- Next by thread: Re: Film review