Re: <cackle> <insane cackle>

JoeB <monastery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rabid methamphetamine-crazed weasels down the trousers, *obviously*.

I'm getting tired of monks bragging about how _they_ have access
to weasels that come with all the options, while others such as myself
have to inject the rabies virus into the weasel ourselves.

ok
dpm
--
David P. Murphy
systems programmer

  • Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang
    ... - Eagles may fly, but then again weasels aren't sucked into jet engines. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re:
    ... >I'm getting tired of monks bragging about how _they_ have access ... >to weasels that come with all the options, ... >have to inject the rabies virus into the weasel ourselves. ... "No man can have a higher moral duty than to ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • How To Stop Harassemenet Fom Collection Agency?
    ... Anybody have experience getting these weasels to not call SEVERAL times a ... I just had a major financial crisis that I am trying to straighten out ... will probably setting up a laptop on the phone line to intercept their phone ... Prev by Date: ...
    (soc.culture.canada)
  • Re:
    ... > I'm getting tired of monks bragging about how _they_ have access ... > to weasels that come with all the options, ... Is anyone interested in helping produce a whisky podcast? ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Favourite Bit Of Utter Bollocks In An Advert
    ... >>> I seem to remember an ad for Vicks Sinex nasal spray which had the ... >>> the best 'weasels' I ever heard. ... Steve ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)