Re: Contractor hell

Jim <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It was 21 quid from Tesco. How much was it for you?

*bows head in shame at having paid more*

Thirty quid, but in my defence, it's very hard to get anything worth
drinking out here in the sticks, so it's worth it.

Come to think of it, it's actually the 1991 port cask, so not quite
the same stuff. Still rather scrummy.

--
The young always have the same problem - how to rebel and conform at the same
time. They have now solved this by defying their parents and copying one

  • Re: Contractor hell
    ... >> It was 21 quid from Tesco. ... > *bows head in shame at having paid more* ... > drinking out here in the sticks, so it's worth it. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: buying a 93 ABI - valuation?
    ... Spoken like a true dealer! ... - 400 quid to buy, ... now you know - it's worth around £400. ... The same horse then proceeded to share with us the fact that, ...
    (uk.rec.caravanning)
  • Re: Paging computeristi
    ... Not bad for fifty quid tho'. ... What sort of speed is worth having? ... Do P4s take funny memory BTW? ... That'd allow me to give this to my Dad, use his as a leechbox at home, and have a fast machine here. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Cable Porn
    ... That was me, not Marc. ... tout et tout. ... That one is worth about a million quid to me, ...
    (uk.misc)
  • Re: Trackday insurance
    ... 142 quid excluding plastics, 304 quid including. ... Plus footrest, lever, handlebar, etc. ... were left for more than the bike was worth anyway. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)