Re: Film review

In article <11mul7j1tju3aa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, JoeB wrote:

>>>*makes a note* If I want to seduce and debauch a woman, I must make sure
>>>that she's married first.
>>
>> It's a Catch-22 situation in Michigan.
>> If you seduce a married woman, you're an adulter.
>> If you seduce a single woman, you're a debaucher.
>> If you seduce a goat, you're a Wolverine.
>
> Great. I now have a mental image of Jim with pointy hair, chewing a cigar
> and calling everyone "Bub."

<wanders away, shaking head in despair>

Jim
--
Find me at http://www.ursaMinorBeta.co.uk
JediGeeks http://www.jedigeeks.com

  • Re: Film review
    ... >>that she's married first. ... > It's a Catch-22 situation in Michigan. ... > If you seduce a married woman, you're an adulter. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Film review
    ... >>> # Any man who shall seduce and debauch any unmarried woman shall be ... >>> # guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison ... >>that she's married first. ... > If you seduce a married woman, ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Film review
    ... >> # guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison ... >*makes a note* If I want to seduce and debauch a woman, ... >that she's married first. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Film review
    ... > It's a Catch-22 situation in Michigan. ... > If you seduce a married woman, you're an adulter. ... Joshua Baker-LePain ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)