Re: It could be worse.

Dan Birchall <danbirchall+asr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
> Oh, and here I was just doing the "So-called manufacturers of
> so-called hard drives, with 6-letter names." Since H* and Q* and S*
> and T* all have 7 letters. Strange, that. Maybe M* needs to add a
> letter?

According to their QA department, it already has seven letters.

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx for full key

  • Frisbee or flying disk?
    ... But the Q and Z look so strange that I instead ... use something closer to block letters. ... handwritten text in Norwegian (or perhaps newer handwriting by older ... Uhm, looking at the strips I read, the following use upper *and* lower case ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Frisbee or flying disk?
    ... But the Q and Z look so strange that I instead ... use something closer to block letters. ... handwritten text in Norwegian (or perhaps newer handwriting by older ... Uhm, looking at the strips I read, the following use upper *and* lower case ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Dungeon sex fiend Fritzl sent hundreds of love letters
    ... Josef Fritzl, currently in an Austrian jail cell, has reportedly ... hundreds of love letters from female admirers. ... I'm afraid there are those sorts everywhere, ... funny dream - ah, strange, I'm strange, that's right. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: All Blacks at a crossroads?
    ... | It is a strange old day when you touch down in Auckland to find the ... | rugby-mad public of New Zealand falling out of love with their sport. ... Spell it out in big letters for me. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)