Re: Department of Homeland Security?
- From: dpm_usenet@xxxxxxxxx (David P. Murphy)
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:32:10 +0000 (UTC)
Howard S Shubs <howard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <dj7pn5$k4h$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Anthony de Boer - USEnet) wrote:
>> Maybe try naming your next batch of servers after fellow Monks?
> I don't have that option, unfortunately. My flfznatyrzrag group names
> servers by function and location. IOW, the names actually mean
After a recent merge, the machines around me at ork are named
after (a) Highlander characters and (b) constellations.
"Hmmm, do I need to logon to CONNOR or CANCER?"
David P. Murphy
- Prev by Date: Re: Student Entertainment
- Next by Date: Re: Reason #9,653,218 to 'kill all the lawyers' ...
- Previous by thread: Re: Department of Homeland Security?
- Next by thread: Re: Department of Homeland Security?