Re: Unrecovery by female...
- From: stevo <stevo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 04 Oct 2005 01:01:09 GMT
Joe Zeff <the.guy.with.the.sideburns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 23:22:29 +1000, TimC
> <tconnors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>Ah yes, http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=6190071224019206134
> It told me I'd be single for 44% of my life. Now, considering that
> I'm 56, and I haven't been in a relationship for roughly 30 years or
> so, that means I'm going to live a Very Long Time.
It told me I'd be single for 39% of my life. It also classified me as
"temporarily single". As is usual with any online "test" I take the
results as a complete and utter load of bollocks.
And I remain on the far side of crazy
Wall of Voodoo
- Prev by Date: Re: Curse all linuxheads
- Next by Date: Re: Unrecovery by female...
- Previous by thread: Re: Unrecovery by female...
- Next by thread: Re: Unrecovery by female...