Re: Unsettling events
- From: TimC <tconnors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 21:44:09 +1000
On 2005-10-02, Richard Todd (aka Bruce)
was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
> For certain values of "interesting"; for the most part it featured news
> reporters talking to people who don't know anything either. About all that *is*
> known is that it was deliberate; someone blew himself up, but fortunately
> didn't manage to get anyone else. The OU Daily has a news story up at
> http://www.oudaily.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/10/01/433f3c43d0f24 .
There's just been an explosion, police don't know whether there are
more devices, but the game must go on?
"During half time, spectators won't be able to leave, but they will be
able to buy cheap burgers, fries, and coke!".
I like the US government, makes the Aussie one look less dumb
and THAT is a pretty big effort. -- Craig Small
- Prev by Date: Re: Curse all linuxheads
- Next by Date: Re: Unsettling events
- Previous by thread: Re: Unsettling events
- Next by thread: Re: Unsettling events