Re: Unrecovery by female...
- From: Dave Buckles <dbuckles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 00:09:39 -0500
Zebee Johnstone wrote:
Not that I can run fast either, so I pick the "don't be there when trouble starts" method.
Same same motorcycles really, don't think about how to use your bike to get out of trouble, think about how to not get into the trouble in the first place.
Amen. I only carry a gun when I don't expect to need one. If I do expect to need one, I stay home and watch TV.
 This rule doesn't apply to IPSC matches. Kind of hard to shoot a match unarmed. On an unrelated note, I hope the thunderstorm clears out before morning.
-- Dave Buckles | The average user doesn't know what he name AT barefootclown.net | wants. The average user wants fries PGP Requested! key avail. | with that, if prompted. --me .
- Prev by Date: Re: Unrecovery by female...
- Next by Date: Re: Unrecovery by female...
- Previous by thread: Re: Unrecovery by female...
- Next by thread: Re: Unrecovery by female...