Re: Unrecovery by female...

In alt.sysadmin.recovery on Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:28:16 -0700
Pete Stephenson <pete+usenet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In fact, I find self-sufficient, armed, yet feminine women to be
> considerably more desireable and attractive than their dependent,
> unarmed counterparts. Maybe that's just me though...

Lets me out, this fencer is distinctly butch.

But not butch enoug to consider physical violence as a sensible response
to a disagreement - I've done too much training to think that's not a
losing proposition....

Not that I can run fast either, so I pick the "don't be there when
trouble starts" method.

Same same motorcycles really, don't think about how to use your bike to
get out of trouble, think about how to not get into the trouble in the
first place.

Zebee