Re: Freshers Weak
- From: rlb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard Bos)
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:07:11 GMT
Dimitri Maziuk <dima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Zebee Johnstone sez:
> > In alt.sysadmin.recovery on Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:45:42 +0100
> > Steven Hill <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>> > > The trick is not to let them speak.
> >>> >
> >>> > What do you stuff in their mouths?
> >>> I would've thought ball-gags was industry standard?
> >> Depends if they bite down or not...
> >> At that age, they do tend to have their own teeth.
> > You don't use the *attached* balls.
> Step 1. Detach balls.
>From the freshmen, not from yourself, I hope?
- Prev by Date: Re: Freshers Weak
- Next by Date: Re: Acronyms
- Previous by thread: Re: Freshers Weak
- Next by thread: Re: Freshers Weak