Re: Cevagref are the spawn of S*t*n
- From: chris+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Chris Suslowicz)
- Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 11:03:44 +0100
Just over a month ago, Bruce Tomlin declared:
>Printers are the spawn of Satan, consumer printers triply so.
I believe that this is not, in fact, the case. Something _much_ older
is involved (and S*t*n is possibly only involved in Sales and Marketing).
As evidence, I draw your attention to:
and humbly suggest that we should produce a range of corrective
labels for the hardware concerned.
(Reviving the old Postscript "Insert Coin" joke and changing the "ready"
message to something like "C'thulu F'thagn!" might also be worthwhile.)
"The Truth Shall Make You Flee." - Miskatonic University motto
- Prev by Date: Re: The current middle ages - take 2
- Next by Date: Re: The non-IT stuff becomes valuable.
- Previous by thread: Re: Cevagref are the spawn of S*t*n
- Next by thread: Re: alt.sysadmin.shiny-stuff.optics