Re: They're all fscking lusers
- From: abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter)
- Date: 25 Aug 2005 15:26:40 GMT
Anthony de Boer - USEnet <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The theory of post-cashier checkers is presumably either that three
> people couldn't possibly all be in cahoots, or just that it's
> sufficiently less probable to cut back on the loss rate.
If you're just wanting to stick one up on your employer, you only need
two in cahoots. The customer need not know anything about it until
they get home and realise they got some of their stuff for free.
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx for full key
- Prev by Date: Re: Airlines
- Next by Date: Re: The non-IT stuff becomes valuable.
- Previous by thread: Re: They're all fscking lusers
- Next by thread: Re: They're all fscking lusers