Re: Things aren't right

On 04 Aug 2005 11:40:59 GMT, Bogdan Iamandei <chilia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Well, went to the doctor today and he said that most probably it's
>just stress. He's also sent me to have some blood analysis done,
>I don't know why, but hey, he's the wet-ware admin. He said that
>MS is unlikely at this stage

Of course you realise I had to parse that last at least three times.

-SteveD
--
"Take two distros and call me in the morning"

  • Re: OT? Paroxetine update
    ... I've never been much good at inserting replies, especially to previous insertions, but feel I need to, so here goes - ... went to a lady doctor because they were supposed to be more ... After decades of stress at my job at IBM, I hate stress, and I'm certainly not going to "overschedule" myself, although to an extent I am still under the influence of the IBM-way of "setting job goals" I guess you do that for motivation. ... Maya aka Cato. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Rectal Pressure and Prostate
    ... That cancer word is frightening. ... eating anything that was claimed to hurt the prostate, ... The doctor ... Are you under a lot of stress about anything? ...
    (sci.med.prostate.bph)
  • Re: OT? Paroxetine update
    ... I've never been much good at inserting replies, especially to previous insertions, but feel I need to, so here goes - ... went to a lady doctor because they were supposed to be more ... I think that it would be hard for a psychologist or psychiatrist to give you good support unless they have come to know depression first hand. ... After decades of stress at my job at IBM, I hate stress, and I'm certainly not going to "overschedule" myself, although to an extent I am still under the influence of the IBM-way of "setting job goals" I guess you do that for motivation. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)