Re: I should have known...

wollman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Garrett Wollman) wrote in news:dcmhsk$1d54
$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> Hairballs, you mean.

No, it is definately a load of balls.

And to add injury to insult, they just spammed me about it. *sigh*.

rob

  • Re: Protective Autoimmunity
    ... immune responses appears beneficial with the initial injury. ... Neuronal Survival after CNS Insult Is Determined ... important outcome from such immune response or from medication ...
    (sci.med.immunology)
  • Re: Protective Autoimmunity
    ... immune responses appears beneficial with the initial injury. ... Neuronal Survival after CNS Insult Is Determined ... important outcome from such immune response or from medication ...
    (sci.med.immunology)
  • Re: 70,000 Signatures Now.
    ... The way regular Virgin customers see it, me included, is that not only ... are we about to be royally ripped off again, by OTT fare increases, ... but to add insult to injury they've also gone and invited Fred Scuttle ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Hemmorhoid follow -up
    ... Tried to insult me and positon himself with the crony's. ... My intent was not to insult you, but to point out to others that you ... I have no idea if this "treatment" is effective or ... God Bless you Rob. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)