Re: I should have known...

In article <dcmdda$eoh$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
J.D. Baldwin <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>In an industry where Orwellian product / service names have been the
>norm for years, that one really, truly stands out. I almost have to
>admire MS's marketing weasels for the sheer balls they displayed when
>they coughed that one up.

Hairballs, you mean.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman | As the Constitution endures, persons in every
wollman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | generation can invoke its principles in their own

  • Re: I should have known...
    ... In the previous article, David P. Murphy wrote, ... quoting me: ... >> In an industry where Orwellian product / service names have been the ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Never had an alarm before but...
    ... And thats the reason why you get away with it for so long, the newcomers ... Its certainly not the norm in my industry, you'd know better than I if its ... > amazed at these folks' online behavior and they wonder if such ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Poll Results: Do you think Ultrapin will be a successful alternative for vendors who currently p
    ... person when it comes to the industry. ... alive:) I truly admire your willingness to help so many others in this ... We're cool, LTG.. ... My thinking is that for a pinball manufacturer to succeed, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Not Entirely OT: Grammar
    ... both as a job seeker and as an interviewer of ... Perhaps it's the norm in the computer industry; ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)