Re: Houston, we have a problem.
- From: Geoff Lane <zzassgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 31 Jul 2005 11:12:31 GMT
> How about saying "Congress chose the drop tank version, but they're a
> bunch of idiots who should never have been allowed near that choice, so
> they're going to get the version the engineers think they should have."
Politicians are uberPHBs. You would think that the one thing they could do
is write laws (after all many are lawyers.) The UK government got a bit
peeved that a lone protester has been living on a green just across from
parliament. He's been there four years now. The government got a law
passed that, in theory, would force him to leave (on spurious "security"
grounds.) Unfortunately, the judges pointed out that the shiny new law
didn't actually cover the lone protester when he took the government to
court (though it did cover any new protests, it didn't correctly cover
And they wonder why nobody votes...
Good programs don't just happen.
- Prev by Date: Re: Houston, we have a problem.
- Next by Date: Re: Houston, we have a problem.
- Previous by thread: Re: Houston, we have a problem.
- Next by thread: Re: Houston, we have a problem.