Re: A red tide in the affairs of men.
- From: matthewt@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Matt S Trout)
- Date: 26 Jul 2005 20:49:33 GMT
In article <BF0C4FD596684A42B@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Chris Suslowicz <chris+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>This is precisely why I don't see the post that preceded this exchange.
>(I think you are both trying to educate the uneducatable.)
I've suspected this for a while. However, so far I've derived more
entertainment from irritation from him; when the balance shifts I shall
take the same solution.
- Prev by Date: Re: Photomonks, opinions: EOS 20D or Digital Rebel XT?
- Next by Date: Re: Gah, drool
- Previous by thread: Re: A red tide in the affairs of men.
- Next by thread: Re: A red tide in the affairs of men.