Dell Update? old laptops
- From: Ron Hardin <rhhardin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 12:15:10 -0400
What's running on an Inspiron 2200 (2005 model)
that keeps filling the small HD with system
I think Dell Update. God knows what it's
But I see no signs of it in the msconfig stuff.
On the internet, nobody knows you're a jerk.
- Prev by Date: Re: Need rec. for a b/u UPS
- Next by Date: Re: Anyone still out there?
- Previous by thread: Need rec. for a b/u UPS
- Next by thread: Re: Dell Update? old laptops