Dell Optiplex 755 - Boots up on it's own.
- From: bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 19:06:10 -0600
Don't know what's going on here. Talked to Dell support and they put
me in a "rebooting" category, which is not my problem.
I have a Dell Optiplex 755, 4GB ram, intel core 2 duo processor E6550
@ 233GHx. Running Windows7 Ultimate x64.
This computer boots up on it's own. For awhile, it would start, run
for 10 or so seconds, and turn off. It did this every 10 or 15
minutes. Now it completely boots on it's own unless I disconnect the
I ran the system diagnostics program and found no errors. I checked
the BIOS and made sure that nothing external can wake this machine up.
I am at a loss. Any ideas would be appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: XPS 8300 Support Six Core I7?
- Next by Date: Re: Dell Optiplex 755 - Boots up on it's own.
- Previous by thread: XPS 8300 Support Six Core I7?
- Next by thread: Re: Dell Optiplex 755 - Boots up on it's own.