Notebook Abuse!

Nearly every time I see my daughter using her notebook it is being
suffocated on her bed.
I tell her what it does to the cooling of the CPU, but it doesn't have
any affect on her.
Can anyone recommend a site that I can show her or printout that maybe
she will believe?
Thanks! (She has a 1545)

  • Re: Opinions on the Following Alienware Specs (Also Cooling on Alienwares?)
    ... life, cooling performance, and cost. ... Note that many "gaming notebooks" ... performance notebook". ... the term "laptop" since it would apparently be hazardous to your health to ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • New compujter
    ... Just bought a new notebook. ... It has some problems that I'm suggesting to my daughter that it should be ... How are we suppose to register the OS with Microsoft, ... And if I were to use reformat her drive, how would an Upgrade CD work ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Have lost 1280 x 800 pixel screen resolution
    ... My friend has a 15.4" widescreen Packard Bell notebook (unsure of ... hooked his notebook up to his LCD TV and he is able to watch the games ... notebook resolution to a lower setting. ... There has been some involvement from his daughter ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: lost folders
    ... Please elaborate on your phrase "so i left her to reboot". ... my daughter has a notebook which crashed today when i tried to install ...
  • Stereo BlueTooth?
    ... Getting primed to buy the daughter a notebook for college. ... if there was anything out there with stereo BlueTooth. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)