Re: HDMI cables

Mediabridge HDMI cables from Amazon.com work great.

Rick

"Bob Villa" <pheeh.zero@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jun 9, 5:00 pm, MZB <m...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, this is really a follow-up on my TV buying experience.

The "consultant," of course, would like me to buy HDMI cables from Best
Buy. Supposedly they are better quality (he quoted 13.3 something or
other). I know they seem to be twice the price of Sears' cables.

Is there anything I need to know about these cables. I will need two:

One from the Charter HD Cable Box to the TV and the other from a Blue
Ray player to the TV.

Any suggestions on what to look for or what specifications I should
require?

Mel

I bought gold plated v1.3 6ft HDMI at $8 for 3. And free shipping from
Meritline.com Don't let anyone give you any BS!

.