Re: Best Dell problem ever!

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 07:14:28 -0400, "Tom Lake" <tlake@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What came as a shock to us? Did I miss some great revelation?

Tom L

Not really.

Scalesy boy was a Dell employee......most of us with working brain
cells had him sussed from the start.

As someone else has pointed out, he lived here for a few
years......and then <poof> just like that, his paymasters diverted his
activities elsewhere.

Good for this group but not good for those who he suckered in.

But then the Yanks are easily fooled......moon landings, 9/11 etc etc.

God bless 'em all, especially those we encountered in
Jamaica.......massive stomachs, and I mean massive (I had no idea the
human skin was capable of stretching so far), and their enormous
voices.

Why would you wander around yelling "Missourrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiii,
yeah"???

  • Re: Now Im pissed
    ... Tom Scales wrote: ... I have been QUITE clear that Dell's service has deteriorated and that my experiences have not all been perfect. ... My issue with posters to this newsgroup is the other end of the spectrum where the poster believes Dell can do no RIGHT. ... The ship date for the Dimension was about 15 or 16 days out, ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Wierd XP sp2 local printing problem, remote is ok
    ... Dell 944AIO printer. ... "Tom R" wrote: ... Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 2. ... Software" utility and reinstalled the driver ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: Dell is Sending Me a New Computer Comparible to What I Have Now
    ... Tom, just think. ... Stuff that sucker with 6 of WD's new 2TB drives. ... was also called the Dimension 9200 and was the top of the Dimension ... Dell is Sending Me a New Computer Comparible to What I ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: New Service Policy?
    ... in service quality based on my last two experiences with Dell support. ... >> Tom Scales wrote: ... I've posted many negative posts about ... >>> 1) Dell's service sucks compared to just a few years ago ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Newbie Please Help
    ... I see that it is a problem with atapi.sys in SP2 how do I check what version ... >> I called Dell on this error and noone seams to be able to fix it. ... >> drives. ... >> TOM ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)