Re: Looking @ a Dell Laptop. Advice Please

On 12/16/2010 2:24 PM, Monica wrote:
Yes, I read the first report of the limited open programs and the areo
look. Also read that Starter doesn't play DVDs. I still don't know for
sure which version it will have on it but the title description says Windows
7 Premium. We shall see. I still use XP on my XPS 420. It was shipped
with Vista but the first thing I did was strip that off and load XP (along
with a lot of "XP for Vista" drivers I had to track down). THAT was a
chore! I love XP but I'm kind of looking forward to trying Win 7 if it's
not the Starter version.
As for the complimentary colors while traveling...absolutely! In fact, my
Ford Flex has ambient lighting (cup holders and front and middle footwells
and rear console). Hot pink is one of the 7 colors from which to choose :)
I'm not about to tell you that I coordinate the ambient lighting to what I'm
wearing. My long standing affiliation with this newsgroup would be
tarnished for good! :o
Monica

"Christopher Muto"<muto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message