Re: nVidia GPU class action settlement
- From: Ben Myers <ben_myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 00:00:10 -0400
On 9/29/2010 8:08 PM, lgreenwood@xxxxxxx wrote:
On Sep 29, 8:25 am, Ben Myers<ben_my...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Yesterday's on-line SF Examiner had news of settlement of a class action
lawsuit against nVidia for fault GPUs.
The article took me to a web site with more information including the
following URL which lists quite a few popular models of Dell laptops.
... Ben Myers
Its too bad that they don't address the overheating problem with the
nVIDIA card for laptops that fall into their list. Does anyone know
if the more recent dells are running cooler? Larry
Well, an overheating nVidia can easily be construed as faulty, couldn't it?
Not sure if nVidia has become more clever with its laptop GPUs.
.... Ben Myers
- Prev by Date: Re: nVidia GPU class action settlement
- Next by Date: Re: Hard Drives --- what's good and how to get the warranty?
- Previous by thread: Re: nVidia GPU class action settlement
- Next by thread: Re: nVidia GPU class action settlement