Comparing Dell PERC 6/i SAS RAID Against HP P800

Does anyone here have direct experience using the HP P800 SAS RAID
controller against the Dell PERC 6/i under Windows 7 64 bit? Which is the
better controller? What matters to me, in order:

1) Least likely to fail (I have had HP hardware RAID controllers
spontaneously lose their entire configurations on rare occasions, typically
when there is a significant disk failure and during the rebuild)

2) Most power feature set under GUI software control (i.e., I don't want to
get into BIOS software to do essential functions)

3) Easiest to use GUI user interface

  • Comparing HP P800 SAS RAID Against Dell PERC 6/i
    ... Does anyone here have direct experience using the HP P800 SAS RAID ... controller against the Dell PERC 6/i under Windows XP 64 Bit and Windows 7 ... Which is the better controller? ... Most power feature set under GUI software control (i.e., ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Comparing HP P800 SAS RAID Against Dell PERC 6/i
    ... Does anyone here have direct experience using the HP P800 SAS RAID ... controller against the Dell PERC 6/i under Windows 7 64 bit? ... Most power feature set under GUI software control (i.e., ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hardware)
  • Dell PowerEdge 1950 with PERC 5/i SAS
    ... I've seen at least one report of 6.1 being run successfully on a Dell PowerEdge 1950 with a PERC 5/i controller using SAS RAID. ... I can install 6.1 without any problems but when it comes to boot from the RAID array, kernel cannot be found by the loader. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Nun ist es offiziell: LG und Windows saugen!!!
    ... Inzwischen habe ich beide Laufwerke in einem Rechner zum Laufen ... es auch da nicht funktionieren wird, da ich ... Aber warum jetzt auch Windows? ... Windows hochfuhr: Controller gefunden und weg. ...
    (de.comp.hardware.laufwerke.brenner)
  • Re: Reboot several times a day
    ... I was using either RAID 0 or 1; one controller on the MB the other was ... > Running programmes written long before the introduction of Windows XP ... clean install of XP on new hard drives and ... >> as far as the id in the event viewer is concerned. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)