Re: dissapearing hard drive
- From: "Fixer" <ram.systems@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 20:49:21 +0100
"RnR" <rnrtexas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 16 May 2009 12:48:31 +0100, "Fixer" <ram.systems@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Tom E" <TE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Nope you dont not if your using Dell Win XP service pack 2 disk, thanjks
"Fixer" <ram.systems@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Inspiron 1520 that I've just replaced the motherboard on from a pull,
everything seems ok in the BIOS and the hard drive is seen, but XP cant
find a hard drive to install on it says, swapped the HDD same thing.
PC check and that sees the hard drive and passes all the tests. Also
Dell diags and that passes all the tests.
Tried different copy of windows and the same - cant find hard drive to
install on, so now i'm totally perplexed and stumped
if they are SATA drives you may need to load the drivers during
this may assist
Just curious... did you ever figure this out and if so, can you tell
us the solution?
Nah still cant figure, only thing I can think of now is a DOA motherboard
- Prev by Date: Re: system event notification service err on startup
- Next by Date: guild wars geld machen , was machen ohne geld , methode geld machen , internet gewinnspiel , 14 geld verdienen , man mit dem internet geld , geld leihen im internet , man mit internet geld , ich will bargeld gewinn , viel geld wie wo jetzt sofort
- Previous by thread: Re: dissapearing hard drive
- Next by thread: OT--latest Windows Update