Re: How get longer power on Mini 9?

the asus eee not only is available with either a 3 cell or 6 cell, it has
better battery life than just about anything else...
you can see it in person at bestbuy, but aparently bestbuy only sell the 3
cell battery editions...
check out newegg for great prices on the 10" asus epc1000 series with rated
9.5 hour battery life. ymmv but as far as i know there is not another
'real' laptop that lasts longer on battery than this model. there are also
asus epc900 available with about 7 hour battery life...

<me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"BillW50" <BillW50@xxxxxxx> wrote:

In news:49F8661E.4D65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Ron Hardin typed on Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:37:18 -0400:
Buy another Mini-9 and use its battery too.

That is what I did with my five EeePC. Although I have 6 batteries, one
is a 6 hour battery and the other five are 3 hour batteries. Total
running time is 21 hours.

Id rather get a bigger battery that once
I charge it can go almost all day

I don't think I can get a bigger battery
that will FIT the Mini 9...... true?

If true..... I may just sell the Mini 9
and upgrade to another netbook model
that DOES have bigger battery option.

Advice?

  • Re: OT Car Battery Explodes
    ... little one would hose off the slurry until only water was left around ... rinsing a battery with water after exposing the battery case to a ... fall into a cell when its cap is removed and believes that will damage ... allowed to fall into it and how long before the lost acid was ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Telephone Multiplexer failures, power outages, and VOIP firewall Risks/Problems.
    ... and usually there was no electric power to be had at the ... Both Cell Phone Towers and Cell Switches immediately failed when ... CO 48V "Battery" used by the old Ma Bell, ... are many security problems with VOIP. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Li-Ion rechargeables
    ... However, if you overcharge or overdischarge them, so the cell voltage is>4.3V or <2.4V, metallic lithium separates out inside the cell. ... I suggest that you consult the MSDS sheets for Li-Ion cells from various manufacturers. ... Water, CO2 and foam are the most commonly recommended agents for a fire involving Li-Ion batteries. ... Even an over or under charged Li_Ion battery does not present metallic lithium that will burn in water. ...
    (sci.chem.electrochem.battery)
  • Re: Chinese Calipers and batteries...
    ... "The activated air cell batteries have an expected fresh ... battery every 5 to 15 weeks. ... beyond the LR44 and SR44. ... All of these at a minimum have silver oxide chemistry, ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Battery Power equals money
    ... Millennium Cell Technology to Power Intel Demonstration at the 23rd ... International Battery Seminar and Exhibit ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)