manufacturing mode: level [67]

Anyone know what this is. My daughter is getting it on her dell
Lattitude 610, Google provides nothing useful.

Thanks,
mike

  • Re: manufacturing mode: level [67]
    ... Lattitude 610, Google provides nothing useful. ... manufacturing mode: level ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: CDDVD writer problem
    ... Mike and glad to hear all is well. ... old XP issue and Dell Support, etc really needs to get with the program. ... CD Recording software will cause Windows to become unstable. ... >> Troubleshooting Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Technology Companies 2006: Best and Worst
    ... Thus we can look to Apple and Google to be the ... These are the three biggest innovators where hardware is concerned. ... Microsoft is going downhill. ... This is quite unlike Dell, which is doing a wonderful job ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Why so much "snark" with replies?
    ... busy learn anything, and can we e-mail them with full instructions..".. ... service engineer, I came across many foolish people, and I was never slow to ... > Hi, Mike, Chuck and JoAnn - ... >> found by searching Google and other search engines.. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Im surprised nobody has mentioned this...
    ... have more features for a lower price than what Dell / HP can muster. ... Dell just costs less because they sell more. ... Again Mike proves that he is a dolt when it comes to Macs. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)