Re: hitachi lg 8x dvd burner for dell laptop

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 00:28:12 -0400, JayB <JayB@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

driver included in XP

RnR wrote:
I know I'm jumping the gun here since I'll know shortly after
installing the hardware but I'm getting a hitachi dvd burner from dell
to replace a failed cd burner in a dell laptop running xp media.
I don't know the model of hitachi dvd burner yet but any idea if the
driver is within XP or do I need to find it elsewhere?

Appreciate the info :) , thanks.

  • Re: hitachi lg 8x dvd burner for dell laptop
    ... installing the hardware but I'm getting a hitachi dvd burner from dell ... to replace a failed cd burner in a dell laptop running xp media. ... I don't know the model of hitachi dvd burner yet but any idea if the ... driver is within XP or do I need to find it elsewhere? ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)