Re: Bru Ray Drives in Dell Laptops
- From: "S.Lewis" <Gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:36:14 -0500
"WSZsr" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Dell doesn't write firmware. Dell will release the manufacturer's
firmware after they have tested it.
And I think that's true. What I find hard to believe is that they'd expect a
customer to sit on their hands with a brand new system that won't read/write
to (any?) media.
If that's true, that's a load of crap.
He can't even request a drive replacement if this thread is accurate because
any identical replacement BD-ROM drive is going to do the same thing.
Someone at Dell should be kicked in the man bits for missing such a thing
(again, if this is universally the case with this particular drive) imo.
- Prev by Date: Re: Dim 8330 USB Ports?
- Next by Date: Re: Middle mouse button?
- Previous by thread: Re: Bru Ray Drives in Dell Laptops
- Next by thread: Re: Bru Ray Drives in Dell Laptops