"Dell: Flash notebooks are working fine"
- From: "S.Lewis" <Gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 21:43:42 -0500
<wm_walsh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Interestingly vague. I wonder what the "failure" is?
Solid state memory is usually very reliable, if somewhat
- Prev by Date: Re: key combo to move taskbar?
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Zonealarm Security Suite 7 and port settings
- Previous by thread: Re: " Dell seeing lots of returned solid state drive laptops " - Blogging Stocks
- Next by thread: Question about 600m Power button