Re: Possible to use voice recogenition software with laptop?
- From: Journey <journey@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:19:19 -0600
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:33:40 -0600, me@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
One thing I dislike abt laptops is the keyboard.... as
I'm not a god typist on a desktop keyboard much less
cramped laptop keyboard.
I also have a heck of a time using built in mousepad as
well.... I fumble around and make it do all kinds of
things didn't want.
Having said that it occurred to me that one solution
night be a voice recognition software such as Dragon
Anyone using such software with their laptop for mostly
hands off use?
And.....any reason a laptop such as the 1420 can NOT
run such software?
If you do get it, get a really good headset. I use a Plantronics USB
Check out user reviews on Amazon or CNET or any other place you can
Google for headsets that work with Dragon Naturally Speaking.
I also have a bluetooth one but haven't had time to try it yet. I'd
go wtih a direct connect though for quality notes.
- Prev by Date: Re: Possible to use voice recogenition software with laptop?
- Next by Date: Re: Any InfoSelect users here?
- Previous by thread: Re: Possible to use voice recogenition software with laptop?
- Next by thread: Re: Possible to use voice recogenition software with laptop?