Re: OT: Dell Hell, Apple as well

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:51:50 -0600, Journey <journey@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

<long... feel free to skip if you don't want to hear the saga of
trying to get a "J" key at an Apple Store>

Okay. I guess it's time to consider buying an Acer <g>.

  • Re: Das neue Notebook ist da!
    ... Home) auftaucht. ... Okay, ist nicht dieselbe Zielgruppe, aber ich denke qualitativ fahre ich ... Acer baut keine Notebooks mehr sondern ...
    (de.comp.sys.notebooks)
  • Re: Trip to an Apple Store?
    ... an Apple Store would be an entertaining thing to do - would it fill a ... Macbook Pro, a Mac Pro, a handful of iPods and iPhones, you're pretty ... without any intention of buying anything is probably pushing it. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Windows runs faster on a Mac than OSX!!!!!
    ... This is something I discovered back in 2007 after buying a "refreshed" ... No, it was cold hung, several times. ... to the Apple store. ... It wasn't until I installed XP with boot camp, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Das neue Notebook ist da!
    ... Home) auftaucht. ... Okay, ist nicht dieselbe Zielgruppe, aber ich denke qualitativ fahre ich ... war von Acer. ...
    (de.comp.sys.notebooks)
  • Re: Dutch motorway signs hacked
    ... I was in the Apple store earlier buying a dvi to hdmi lead and the ... assistant's handheld till was playing up. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)