- From: "MZB" <moo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 00:45:38 -0500
OK-- it was time to upgrade itunes. In doing so, it seems like I also had to
1) What does Quicktime do?
2) Is it worth keeping or should I use Control Panel to delete it (and can I
do that without impacting Itunes)?
3) Quicktime keeps showing up in my systray. How can I get it out of there
(assuming I don't delete it completely)
- Prev by Date: Re: Looking for an External DVD-CD writer
- Next by Date: Re: 20" widescreen at 1680x1050
- Previous by thread: digital cable
- Next by thread: Re: OT--quicktime???