Re: Vista SP1??

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 14:24:56 -0500, Ben Myers
<ben_myers_spam_me_not@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A capital idea! I spent all too many hours years ago beta-testing Microsoft
crap before I learned to know better. It's bad enough when the RTM still
functions like betaware. If anyone has all the time to waste beta testing Vista
SP1, I can offer a more productive use of the time white-washing my fence. Oops!
I don't have a fence. Make that painting my house... Ben Myers

Wait, do you have a house <g> ? Just kidding.

  • Re: M3 candidates? (Was : Re: Completely OT...)
    ... You are Graham Cummings, a foul-mouthed CBer who ... door to you is a half-timbered desirable-looking house ... If you look at the fence you will notice that the posts are on the other ... I have no interest in Meths or Sheep. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Bizarre Twist To Susan Polk Murder Trial - attorney Horowitzs wife murdered
    ... I love broken roof lines and deep pitches. ... Because it looks like a Lego house ... wood fence and plastic. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: I really need some advice
    ... course for self defense all you really need it a shotgun and a dog that barks. ... You forgot the fence, special locks, ... estate is to not over develop your house as regards the neighborhood it's in. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Defining Rural/ Just for fun
    ... > There is a roll of barb wire in the back of your truck. ... somehow creeping under the fence. ... > The directions to your house include a local landmark. ...
    (misc.rural)
  • Re: OT: The Intruder!
    ... The intruder had a flashlight and turned it in my direction briefly ... before hopping over the fence and making his escape. ... I turned my attention to Leon's house. ... I did call Leon, however, and oddly enough, his 'phone didn't dial - ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)