Car Adapter for XPS1210

Can anyone recommend a good car adapter for my Dell XPS1210? Other than the
cheesy ones on eBay? Or is that my only choice?

Thanks,
Greg

  • Re: Solid edge .. progress... new laptop
    ... Did you get it from Dell or Ebay. ... What video card does it have. ... SE after about 50 hours of doing its tutorials turns out to be about ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: DVD burner for Latitude D600 - Recommendations
    ... I buy and sell some stuff on eBay. ... specific parts (e.g. Dell spares), which I do on occasion, I look for sellers ... you need to do is match up the front plasic bezel with the bezel on the drive in ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Opinions on Used PC
    ... it is a solid machine but ebay buying is always risky. ... cores, core 2 duo, quad cores, and i5/i7... ... Dell Optiplex GX520 SFF ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Bad Ebay trader??? Mrcrazy
    ... I thought the crooks name was Greg (mrcrazy on ebay). ... auction for four used as-is pinball displays ... I emailed Greg immediately to see what could be done, stating that ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Reinstalling XP Home on Dell without original reinstall disc?
    ... I've got a Dell desktop that I want to reinstall Windows XP Home on ... What I do have is the OEM ... The Product *ID* is created during the installation process and is prominently ... getting a legitimate license or installation CD of any kind from eBay is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)