RE: Wireless connection died following HD format
- From: "Tom Scales" <tjscales@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 14:23:17 -0400
From: David [mailto:davids1165@xxxxxxxxx]
Posted At: Saturday, July 14, 2007 1:57 PM
Posted To: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Conversation: Wireless connection died following HD format
Subject: Re: Wireless connection died following HD format
On Jul 14, 12:13 am, Frau Himmel <pcin...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Answer: There are 4 items listed.
- local area connection
- Wireless Network Connection
- 1394 Connection
- Network Bridge
I would remove the network bridge. When i've done a
clean install (hundreds of times) i've never
had a network bridge show up and no connections problems
with wireless. I have seen the network bridge cause
connection problems in the past.
Hope this helps.
I agree. After one of the recent Windows updates, I had a Bridge
mysteriously appear and wireless didn't work.
Deleted it and everything was back to normal.
- Prev by Date: RE: Vostros 1400 and Windows XP?
- Next by Date: Re: Upgrade from XP to XP Pro
- Previous by thread: Re: Wireless connection died following HD format
- Next by thread: Re: Wireless connection died following HD format