Re: Power supply

Which model of Dell Dimension? The older Pentium 3 Dimensions use a power
supply that looks exactly like a standard ATX power supply, but it is NOT.

.... Ben Myers

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 00:19:35 GMT, "xp via HWKB.com" <u33001@uwe> wrote:

Today, I put a different power supply(because mine didn't work) from another
Dell Dimension and it will power up, but I can't see anything on the monitor.
What shall I do?

  • Re: cant get my Dell Dimension 8300 to boot
    ... advice on usefulness of Dell Technical Support. ... told me our 4-yr old Dell Dimension 8300 desktop wouldn't turn on. ... I'm wondering if perhaps a power surge ... The ABCD diagnostic lights in back appear as follows: ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: cant get my Dell Dimension 8300 to boot
    ... This could very well be a power supply problem. ... told me our 4-yr old Dell Dimension 8300 desktop wouldn't turn on. ... The ABCD diagnostic lights in back appear as follows: ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • cant get my Dell Dimension 8300 to boot
    ... my Dell Dimension 8300 won't boot up. ... I'm wondering if perhaps a power surge ... The ABCD diagnostic lights in back appear as follows: ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Can I replace a Dimension 2400 motherboard with a 3000?
    ... I have a DELL Dimension 2400 on which the motherboard appears to be ... I have been offered a motherboard from a Dimension 3000... ... Front power switch/audio/USB I/O cable might not fit the board pinouts. ... the cabling or maybe just the cabling itself for it to match up. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Lost and Stranded...
    ... i have a dell dimension 4100 with an xp pro OS. ... know that power goes to the hard drives, and the ethernet card, but the ... saying that because A-the power light indicator does not come on, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)