Re: OT--digital camera selection?

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:32:51 -0400, "MZB" <moo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

200 +/- 50 dollars

Given your budget and experience with Canon, my first two picks would
be the Canon Powershot A710 and then the Fuji Finepix F40. The Canon
will be at the top of your budget and the Fuji in your budget.

But don't take my advice only, consider the other replies here and
check the web sites and see what the experts and users like. Then
pick your favorite.

  • Re: Low-Light Options for Theatre
    ... 'comparable' lens is overpriced in the Canon product line. ... user of both Canon and Nikon camera gear. ... I neglected to mention that the above B&H's price for ... If one wants to make room in the budget for a tripod, ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: OT--digital camera selection?
    ... Given your budget and experience with Canon, ... be the Canon Powershot A710 and then the Fuji Finepix F40. ... It has image stabilization ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: OT--digital camera selection?
    ... Given your budget and experience with Canon, ... be the Canon Powershot A710 and then the Fuji Finepix F40. ... It has image stabilization ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: OT: Digital SLRs
    ... Canon EOS gear about 2 years ago (moved house, ... as well as the current Canon cashback offer. ... With the budget it gives you two options, I'll use Canon as the examples ... Personally I'd take fixed wide aperture lenses over dark lenses with ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Newbie-Rebel XT Lens
    ... budget ... Does tamron or Sigma offer anything comparable? ... Canon 50/1.8 ... bellajonez at yahoo dot co dot uk ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)