Re: Nice coupon that is expiring soon.....
- From: Journey <rainbow@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:05:58 -0500
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:59:03 -0500, Journey <rainbow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:23:39 -0800, Steve <pdg@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hank Arnold <rasilon@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I finally ordered my E520. I used a nice coupon L9VCG0J5C0$LBG that
gives $350 off on $999+ Dimensions. It expires the 13th.
Twice now I've saved my cart with coupon codes like this, that don't
expire for several days. Both times, the cart was empty the next day,
with Dell helpfully explaining that the coupons must have expired.
Of course, what they could never explain is why this would cause the
item, which took quite a bit of time to customize, was deleted rather
than simply repriced.
Dell will honor orders that were placed with a subsequent coupon
expiration. I have had them do this several times for me.
Note: On all occasions the order was placed again the *day after* the
coupon had expired, so not much time had elapsed. Also, of course,
your mileage may vary.
- Prev by Date: Re: Media with E520?
- Next by Date: Re: Intel CPUs
- Previous by thread: Re: Nice coupon that is expiring soon.....
- Next by thread: Re: Nice coupon that is expiring soon.....