Re: Question....Ram or CPU upgrade?
- From: Journey <rainbow@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 18:33:34 -0500
On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 10:44:54 -0400, "Tom Scales" <tjscales@xxxxxxxxx>
There are, however, a number of well priced XPS410 (also known as the
Dimension 9200). A more expandable machine -- the next notch up in the
Like Tom said, definitely check the outlet. My XPS 410 was $1,079
(and then I got a deduction from that when I downgraded my warranty
from 2 years to 1 year).
It has 4G RAM, the 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo w 4m cache, a 250 G hard drive,
good video card, firewire adapter card, etc.....
With the XPS 410 or 9200 you can easily add 3 more hard drives.
At this point I'd go with the processor speed if I were you, with a
memory upgrade path in mind that won't cause you to have to throw away
existing memory to do your upgrade.
Or just get an XPS system similar to mine and you'll be set for a long
time to come.
- Prev by Date: Re: intel
- Next by Date: Re: Question....Ram or CPU upgrade?
- Previous by thread: RE: Question....Ram or CPU upgrade?
- Next by thread: Re: Question....Ram or CPU upgrade?